Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I'm Tired of Being a Cheerleader

I told hubby today I'm tired of being a cheerleader for everyone else. After another sleepless night, icky rheumatoid arthritis medications, frustrations at a medical-related delay, a separate and non-related rude lady concerning a different medical-related issue, a car that needed several visits and more than a couple weeks and several hundred dollars to fix, and then a busy couple days trying to be the cheerleader for others, I'm done.

But I didn't get to be done yet. Because then there came another phone call requiring me to get out of my pajamas and make a drive to take someone else somewhere else. And now I'm past done. Then add in me sitting in this waiting room and having to overhear a loud conversation about all the political crap I've been trying to hard to avoid?

I AM DONE!

I long for rainy days.  On a cruise ship.  In one of the bars. As we pull out of a Bahamas port stop. I wanna be there. NOW.