Wednesday, July 30, 2014

That's How I Roll

After a week in Hawaii my knee is stronger, my weight has decreased, and my skin is browner. Did I say my knee is stronger? Yeah, that's a biggie.

I go longer and faster on the treadmill. Swimming is easier. (The knee still hurts quite a bit, but it's getting better.) This trip - walking and swimming and relaxing with no where in particular to go and nothing in particular to do (except my single knee focus) - has been the best thing for me and my knee recovery.

Who could have guessed that this trip, a spur of the moment trip, would have turned out so well? Talked about it on a Sunday and we were on a flight to Kona on Wednesday. How do I know this has been a great trip? We just did something spur of the moment, just 5 short hours before our flight home.

We extended our stay.

That's how those who suck the marrow roll!