Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Goals are Good

Go to work.
Go to Boise.
Drop off three bags of too-big-for-me clothes at a local charity.
Go with daughter to get stamps for wedding invitations.
Go to daughter's apartment and help stamp invitations as I watch a webinar for work.
Drive another 160 miles to another work conference.
Hit the treadmill for 45 minutes.
Hit the pool.
Climb into bed by 8:30.

All tasks done, my goals for the day complete. Throw in a picture of a tree blooming outside my daughter's place and a cat put to sleep by both the webinar and the repetition of stamping envelope after envelope? Makes for a long, exhausting, but good day.



4 comments:

  1. Goals are good, but don't overdo it because you can. Great photos. My cat looks similar except for the eye color. Last year at this time, we were doing wedding plans. Lots of details to cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always good to be reminded of limitations.

      Delete
  2. How exciting to have a wedding coming up?! Good you hear you are continuing with your exercise. I'm surprised at how much you are doing these days. Are you feeling better? ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was feeling better, or so I thought until my breathing issue came back.

      Delete