Sunday, March 16, 2014

A + B = C

Walking in the sun + sitting in the sun + working outside in the sun = a bit too much sun on the forehead and nose. While it may appear Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is visiting early, it's just me.

Walking in the sun + a bad knee that makes me walk weird + a good night's sleep = an Achilles tendon that won't work. I woke up with a sharp pain that wouldn't let me move my foot up or down. Putting on my shoes? Excruciating. My hope was that it would calm down, but no go. So hubby said no go on the walking for the day.

Which is where the sitting in the sun came from. Sitting in the sun + squawking seagulls = hawks chasing after them. It also equaled pictures for me (and you).

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your posts and hear that you are improving (lung capacity, walking, weightloss)! I'd been wondering how things were going. Even my kids will ask about you... they know I read the blog, they know we play words, and they know who you are when I mention your name. :) Also, thanks again for the matching games we won from the blog way back... the kids are still playing with them, tho we've somehow managed to lose a few pieces. ;) Now that we've moved to a larger space and I actually have a sewing room I'm hoping to get that quilt finished (the Cars quilt top that I also won when you were purging). I'll be sure to share pics when I get it done!

    ReplyDelete