Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 999

Yes, I had one of kiddo's cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
No, I didn't get the phone call I was expecting.
Yes, I went to work today.
No, I didn't eat lunch.
Yes, I went to the grocery store to buy a turkey for Thanksgiving.
No, I didn't buy it because I couldn't find my wallet.
Yes, I got home after dark.
Yes, it was cold.
Yes, I went straight to my recliner (after finding my wallet on the table).
No, I don't want to change out of my work clothes.
No, I don't want to move from this spot. Ever.

But I will. For two reasons. Two kids in Alaska who are waiting for quilts made with their Dad's work clothes.


2 comments:

  1. Quilts are amazing! How are you going to quilt through that? My vintage Singer 201 or 301 could do it, but I don't know about the plastic jobs. The kids are going to be out of their mind when they see and hug these! You can do it for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a bear to quilt. My poor new machine got a workout on its first project. Definitely an industrial machine job

      Delete