Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 917

What do you think I kept repeating today?

I can do this...I can do this...I can do this... OR

I can't do this...I can't do this...I can't do this...

Both answers are correct. It changed throughout the day, even changed within a few seconds of each other depending on the task at hand. The task at hand being walking, that is. I'm about to give up and just make the scooter a 24/7 way of life. But I haven't given up yet. Hence today's pictures.

Just roses from the garden. Because of you, Linda, I am appreciating the beauty in my backyard.

1 comment:

  1. Deb, they are just beautiful, love, love the color. I could photo my shriveled rosé plants and you could feel even better. I also watercolor paint besides quilt, and roses are so hard to paint, to get that petal look just right without being contrived. Thanks for the extreme effort it took to photo them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete