Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 898

I had a hard time settling on my pictures today. See, today for the first time since kiddo was in elementary school, we went to the Western Idaho Fair.

When junior high started she had volleyball practice. When high school started she had volleyball practice. When college started my knee was on the verge of replacement. When she left college the knee was finally replaced but then so many health issues arose for me I never could get back. Until today.

So thanks to scooter I went from one end of the fairgrounds to the other more than once. Kiddo, hubby, me.

Good food, good fun, great project ideas. Just look at this dollhouse that looks just like a quilt store! And for food, how about an ice cream potato? Vanilla ice cream rolled in cocoa powder to make it look like a potato. Cut it down the middle, add some whipped cream to mimic sour cream. Add Oreos and nuts. Oh, so tasty!