Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 853

When we woke up this morning we had two choices.

Downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market or drive to Mount Rainier. You can tell by the pictures what we chose.

Check out the rainbow in the falls.

 If you look really carefully you can see climbers coming out from behind the tree on the left.

Yep, Scooter made it too.

How lucky are we to have this beautiful mountain in the background for our picnic lunch? (Except his apple had a little bump along the way. I accidentally knocked it off the table and it rolled. And kept rolling down the little gully of spring runoff. He had to chase it around the bend to finally catch up to it. Oops.)

Everywhere we've gone I've been adding things to my scooter. Charms, stickers, bracelets, jewels. I was about to choose a cute little sticker while up at Mt. Rainier but hubby found one that worked even better for my particular situation.