Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 742

I could have kicked myself this morning for not taking a picture. There I was, driving down a busy Boise street on my way to a meeting and came to a dead stop for a couple crossing the road.

A couple of ducks, that it. A male and female, crossing five lanes of traffic at 8:30 in the morning. I should have grabbed my camera then. But the conscientious driver in me decided against it.

No worries, though. As soon as I got back to our house in Boise, guess who was walking down the middle of the street?

1 comment:

  1. Every winter we cover our pool with a tarp. Rainwater collects on the top of it and makes "a pond". For the past few winters a pair of ducks(I'm assuming the same ones) fly into our "pond" each day. The female always quacks until we come out and toss her some pieces of bread. The girls love it...unless they are trying to sleep in! :)~Lisa

    ReplyDelete