Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Learn How To Make Fabric Valentine's Day Cards - Day 713, Tutorial Tuesday

Learn how to sew your extra fabric scraps together and create these homemade Valentine's Day cards. They are a unique handmade Valentine's Day card sewing and crafting project idea.

If you have some extra fabric scraps or strips just hanging around you'd like to use up, this quick and easy project could be just what you've been looking for.

It's a double excitement day today.

First, my book is again free. Last time before Valentine's Day to get it at no cost to you. If you didn't get a chance to download it last week, click on that link over there to the right to get your free copy.

And number two, finally another Tutorial Tuesday. Yeah, I know - it has been a long time since I did my last one. But let's forget about that and just take a look at what I have for you today. A great way to use up those scraps and make some Valentine's Day cards in the process.
Handmade Valentine's Day Note Cards from Fabric Scraps Sewing Project

For this project you will need:
Disclosure: Deb's Days is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you new sewing and crafting content.


Looking for other Valentine's Day ideas? Check out some of my other projects!



Otherwise you can find the tutorial for the handmade Valentine's Day heart note cards from fabric scraps right here: