Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 645

My personal chef, live in housekeeper, and sewing partner (AKA Pajama Boy, AKA hubby) branched out today. While he enjoys cooking (his new hobby), he has always left the baking to me. Until today.

Today, on my day off, is a day that will go down in history for us. I thought the day he first used my sewing machine to make those potholders was miraculous. But today took the cake. Took the bread, I mean. Today is the day he baked bread. For the first time. Ever.

Back on Day 33, I made some delicious rosemary bread. Today he added garlic to the recipe and made some super-delicious rosemary garlic bread. (Beat the taste of mine, that's for sure!) He also ventured into the french bread baking department.

What a guy!
Preparing the French Bread
Rosemary Garlic Bread
The Final Products - French Bread, Rosemary Garlic Bread