Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Corn on the Cob Decorated Sugar Cookies - Day 174 of 365, Tutorial Tuesday

Change is in the air. On the blog, that is.

I've indexed all my posts. When you visit you can see the most recent posts as usual, but now you have the option to choose a category. So those visiting who are looking for sewing and crafts pictures don't have to wade through my food pictures.

And the second change? On Tuesdays I'm posting my tutorials first thing in the morning.

Why? You talked and I listened.Your response was overwhelming for me continuing with Tutorial Tuesdays.

To manage it with my new work schedule, I'm filming on the weekends now. It gives me plenty of time to film, edit, upload onto YouTube, then upload here. It also gives me the opportunity to post in the morning (as opposed to when I get home from work at 6:00).

So today's early morning post is Corn on the Cob cookies. Yummy sugar cookies decorated to look like Corn on the Cob.

So now that the tutorials are continuing, vote in my poll. I'd like to do another batch of sugar cookies. Which ones should I do - glue bottles or fish bowls?

Click here for the how-to video: