Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 128 of 365

Today was a day full of highlights. I thought about ranking them, but I don't know which one is the best!

Worked outside in the garden a bit.

Had no sugar today.

Rode a little over 21 miles on the exercise bike this week.

In the past six weeks, I've biked a tad over 108 miles.

Today was the 82nd consecutive day of exercising.

And two new things in the picture department today - my pic of the day is a video and I have a guest picture, too.

Jenn sent this picture from her cell phone of ducks, geese, and birds in the park. Canadian geese, mallard ducks, a seagull, and an Aflac duck. Can't get much more diverse than that.
If you have a picture you'd like to share, send it to me by clicking the "Contact Me" button at the bottom left of this page. Send me a little info about the picture and I'll post it, too.

And for the first time, a video for my picture of the day. I took a still picture of it, but the video is so much better. That's our baby hummingbird sitting all by herself in the nest, but not for long. Take a look at what happens next.

video

2 comments:

  1. liked jenns aflac duck and your new baby hummingbird is ready soon to leave the nest. guess next yr. it will return to your yard. great pic and video. fantastic on the exercise. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hummingbirds, we feed them each year and keep hoping to see a nest, no luck yet.
    The Canada geese do not thrill me so much, we have a pond in our front yard and they visit but we do not encourage them by feeding them as they make so much mess on the lawn. Thanks for hummer pics. Ruth

    ReplyDelete